Five Tips to Reducing Clutter
FIVE TIPS FOR REDUCING CLUTTER
It doesn’t take much time to go from a perfectly organized room to a cluttered, chaotic mess. Papers pile up on surfaces, coats and bags end up on furniture, shoe boxes and shopping bags get stuffed in the first place you can find. But if you’re proactive, you can avoid the common clutter traps. Here are five ideas for reducing clutter:
1. Have a place for the things you bring into the house each day: Do what you can do create an easy place to put your outerwear, mail, keys, phone, and the other things you bring home each day. Coat racks, mail holders, and a catch-all basket give you an easy, consistent place to put your everyday items.
2. Get a basket for once-worn clothes: There are some clothing items that may not need to be washed or put away immediately after one use, like sweaters or denim. These items often end up on the bedroom floor. Instead, put them in a specific basket for items that aren’t yet ready for the laundry room.
3. Keep kitchen tools off the counter: It’s really easy to let items pile up on the kitchen counters, and all that clutter can be frustrating when it’s ready to make a meal. To reduce clutter, use wall racks to keep cooking utensils off the counter.
4. Designate a no-clutter zone: This one’s simple. Simply choose an important surface or space (like a coffee table), clear it of clutter, and focus on keeping that one area totally organized.
5. Keep the dining room table set: Not only is a set table pleasant to the eye, but it also makes it nearly impossible for the table to gather clutter. Thanks to the plates and silverware, there’s no room for your junk mail.
Team Lead and Associate Broker
"The Lash Group"
Ada Homes for Sale, Allegan Homes for Sale, Belding Homes for Sale, Byron Center Homes for Sale, Caledonia Homes for Sale, Cedar Springs Homes for Sale, Comstock Park Homes for Sale, Downtown Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, East Grand Homes for Sale, Featured Listings, Forest Hills Homes for Sale, Grandville Homes for Sale, Grand Haven Homes for Sale, Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Grand Rapids Homes for Sale, Greenville Homes for Sale, Holland Homes for Sale, Hudsonville Homes for Sale, Jenison Homes for Sale, Kenowa HIlls Homes for Sale, Kent City Homes for Sale, Kalamazoo Homes for Sale, Kentwood Homes for Sale, Lakefront Homes for Sale, Lake Michigan Homes for Sale, Lowell Homes for Sale, Newaygo Homes for Sale, Muskegon Condos for Sale, Northview School District Homes for Sale, Norton Shores Homes for Sale, Paw Paw Homes for Sale, Portage Homes for Sale, Rockford Homes for Sale, Sparta Homes for Sale, Tri County Homes for Sale, Vicksburg Homes for Sale, Walker Homes for Sale, Wayland Homes for Sale, Wyoming Home for Sale,
Zeeland Homes for Sale
Search for Condos
Byron Center Condos for Sale, Caledonia Condos for Sale, Downtown Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Forest Hills Condos for Sale, Grandville Condos for Sale, Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Jenison Condos for Sale, Kentwood Condos for Sale, Lowell Condos for Sale, Rockford Condos for Sale, Walker Condos for Sale, Wyoming Condos for Sale
Ada Realtor, Belding Realtor, Byron Center Realtor, Caledonia Realtor, Cedar Springs Realtor, Comstock Park Realtor, East Grand Rapids Realtor, Forest Hills Realtor, Grandville Realtor, Grand Haven Realtor, Grand Rapids Realtor, Greenville Realtor, Holland Realtor, Hudsonville Realtor, Jenison Realtor, Kalamazoo Realtor, Kentwood Realtor, Lowell Realtor, Paw Paw Realtor, Rockford Realtor, Sparta Realtor, Walker Realtor, Wyoming Realtor, Zeeland Realtor,
Grand Rapids Foreclosures, Preferred Providers, Blog