5 Places to Take Your Dog in Grand Rapids, Michigan
If you're like me, your dog is basically your child. And just like your human children, you want to make sure your furry child is happy and healthy. One important part of a dog's health is exercise, and what better way to exercise than by exploring all the great dog-friendly spots Grand Rapids has to offer?
From parks to restaurants to breweries, there are plenty of places in Grand Rapids that welcome dogs with open arms (and sometimes even have special menus just for them). Here are 5 of my favorite spots to take my dog in Grand Rapids.
1. Riverside Park - This beautiful park along the Grand River is the perfect place to take your pup for a walk or a game of fetch. There's also a designated swimming area for dogs, so if your furry friend loves the water, they'll be in heaven. Bonus: the views of the city skyline are pretty amazing, too.
2. HopCat - This popular local brewery is not only dog-friendly, but they also have a special menu just for dogs. My pup always gets the "Hoppy Hour" which includes one hard-boiled egg, carrots, celery, and HopCat's famous cracked corn tortilla chips (which are made in-house and are totally safe for dogs). They also have a water bowl at the front door so your pup can stay hydrated while you enjoy a cold beer.
3. The BOB - One of the best things about summer in Grand Rapids is being able to enjoy drinks and food on The BOB's huge outdoor patio while people watching (and dog watching). The BOB welcomes well-behaved dogs on their patio, and they even have a special menu for them that includes items like "The Rathbone" (a 6-inch bone stuffed with peanut butter) and "The Puptender" (a non-alcoholic doggy beer).
4. Fulton Street Farmers Market - This popular farmers market takes place every Saturday morning from May through October, and it's the perfect place to bring your pup for some fresh air (and maybe even a treat or two). Many of the vendors welcome dogs, and there's also plenty of open space for them to run around.
5. Blandford Nature Center - Blandford Nature Center is a 300-acre preserve that's perfect for hikes with your pup. There are 6 miles of trails that wind through woods, meadows, and wetlands—plenty of space for your pup to explore. And if you time it right, you might even get to see some baby animals!
Grand Rapids is a great city for people and pups alike! If you're looking for some fun places to take your dog, definitely check out one (or all) of these five spots. From parks to patios to farmers markets, there's something for everyone—and every dog—to enjoy in Grand Rapids.
Ada Homes for Sale, Allegan Homes for Sale, Belding Homes for Sale, Byron Center Homes for Sale, Caledonia Homes for Sale, Cedar Springs Homes for Sale, Comstock Park Homes for Sale, Downtown Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, East Grand Homes for Sale, Featured Listings, Forest Hills Homes for Sale, Grandville Homes for Sale, Grand Haven Homes for Sale, Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Grand Rapids Homes for Sale, Greenville Homes for Sale, Holland Homes for Sale, Hudsonville Homes for Sale, Jenison Homes for Sale, Kenowa HIlls Homes for Sale, Kent City Homes for Sale, Kalamazoo Homes for Sale, Kentwood Homes for Sale, Lakefront Homes for Sale, Lake Michigan Homes for Sale, Lowell Homes for Sale, Newaygo Homes for Sale, Muskegon Condos for Sale, Northview School District Homes for Sale, Norton Shores Homes for Sale, Paw Paw Homes for Sale, Portage Homes for Sale, Rockford Homes for Sale, Sparta Homes for Sale, Tri County Homes for Sale, Vicksburg Homes for Sale, Walker Homes for Sale, Wayland Homes for Sale, Wyoming Home for Sale,
Zeeland Homes for Sale
Search for Condos
Byron Center Condos for Sale, Caledonia Condos for Sale, Downtown Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Forest Hills Condos for Sale, Grandville Condos for Sale, Grand Rapids Condos for Sale, Jenison Condos for Sale, Kentwood Condos for Sale, Lowell Condos for Sale, Rockford Condos for Sale, Walker Condos for Sale, Wyoming Condos for Sale
Ada Realtor, Belding Realtor, Byron Center Realtor, Caledonia Realtor, Cedar Springs Realtor, Comstock Park Realtor, East Grand Rapids Realtor, Forest Hills Realtor, Grandville Realtor, Grand Haven Realtor, Grand Rapids Realtor, Greenville Realtor, Holland Realtor, Hudsonville Realtor, Jenison Realtor, Kalamazoo Realtor, Kentwood Realtor, Lowell Realtor, Paw Paw Realtor, Rockford Realtor, Sparta Realtor, Walker Realtor, Wyoming Realtor, Zeeland Realtor,
Grand Rapids Foreclosures, Preferred Providers, Blog